Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it --George Bernard Shaw


Disclaimer:



All work on this site, unless otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike license. This kind of license is also referred to as copyleft.
For questions, you can contact me here: wakeuppakistan[at]gmail[dot]com.





My Life:
IslamiCast.blogspot.com
My Fotolog


Links:

[x] - updated in the last 48 hours.


Recent Posts:


Archives: [+/-]


Recent Reads:

Programming in Objective-C



Cocoa Programming for Mac OSX



Google Wakeup Pakistan:
Google

WWW
Wakeup Pakistan


Powered by Blogger

RSS 2.0
Get iPodder!
Get iPodderX!
Get Doppler!
Get nimiq!
Get Firefox!
Latest Joy of Tech
Joy of Tech
Love an apple!

What is in the box below? The box contains the RSS Feed for podcatchers. Its just garbage code.

 
Thursday, August 18, 2005
Chain blog comment ... continued!

comment on this post, and....
1. I'll respond with a random thought I have about you.
2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. I'll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle with you in.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me (or so we think).
5. I'll tell you my first memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what intoxicant you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal.**** Not really, but it would be nice to continue it on. :)

[via Dinky Mind]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what Dinky Mind says about me:

1: Mamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
2: your own compositions/ gone in 60 secs.
3: mmmmmmm...I'll tell you later :)
4: OLPM! (I know you must have forgotten it) :P
5: *recalls* my memory ain't that good :). the one who was always seen studying something.
6: B&H.
7: Why are you so intelligentttttt? And why don't you become angry??????

Tell you the truth, I am not very good at these things, but now I can't turn down my neice, can I? :)



Site created by Some Desi