Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it --George Bernard Shaw


Disclaimer:



All work on this site, unless otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike license. This kind of license is also referred to as copyleft.
For questions, you can contact me here: wakeuppakistan[at]gmail[dot]com.





My Life:
IslamiCast.blogspot.com
My Fotolog


Links:

[x] - updated in the last 48 hours.


Recent Posts:


Archives: [+/-]


Recent Reads:

Programming in Objective-C



Cocoa Programming for Mac OSX



Google Wakeup Pakistan:
Google

WWW
Wakeup Pakistan


Powered by Blogger

RSS 2.0
Get iPodder!
Get iPodderX!
Get Doppler!
Get nimiq!
Get Firefox!
Latest Joy of Tech
Joy of Tech
Love an apple!

What is in the box below? The box contains the RSS Feed for podcatchers. Its just garbage code.

 
Sunday, July 10, 2005
A few changes

I have made some changes to the existing template.

Now this site is under a Creative Commons License. Basically, all work on this site, unless otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike license. This kind of license is also referred to as copyleft.

I have also removed some images from the side column. I will let you notice, what I have removed and what I have added :)

I am currently working on a new template, but just can't get enough time to finish it. I am also working on a new track, but again not getting enough time to finish it.

I have to clean install Mac OS 10.4 after taking a complete (bootable) backup of my existing hard drive. This also means that I have to re-partition my hard drive so that I can make my machine dual boot- with Linux (either Yellow Dog or Ubuntu or may be both :) ) and Mac OS 10.4. Now the problem right now is that I don't have a hard drive big enough to hold the entire backup of my existing system.

My podcast feed doesn't seem to work with iTunes 4.9. Please use this url, if you wish to add "Wakeup Pakistan Podcast" in iTunes 4.9: http://feeds.feedburner.com/wakeuppakistan
I will try to fix it when I get some time.

Oh, I am playing with comments by Blogger. So feel free to comment wherever you feel comfortable.



Site created by Some Desi